General Terms And Conditions
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed with the online shop
Business owner Emanuel Keller
Düsseldorfer Str. 76
Managing Director: Emanuel J. Keller
...to make a deal.
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is directed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions shall therefore also apply to all future business relations with companies, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer that contradict our General Terms and Conditions is hereby already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can download the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on the
and print it out.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a sales contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button ["Order now for payment" / "buy"] you submit a binding offer to purchase (§ 145 BGB).
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order ("confirmation of receipt"). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your purchase offer. The confirmation of receipt does not yet constitute a contract.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods shall only come into existence if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer ("order confirmation") or if
we send the goods to you - without prior express declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs. Further information on the shipping costs can be found on our website under ["Shipping Information" / "Terms of Delivery"].
§ 4 Terms of payment; default
(1) The payment shall be made optionally after:
Invoice per advance payment,
Cash on delivery,
Paypal installment purchase,
Paypal invoice purchase,
(2) The choice of the available payment methods is incumbent on us. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, for example, only advance payment to cover our credit risk.
(3) If you choose the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(4) In the case of cash on delivery, an additional fee of [X] EUR is due, which the deliverer charges on site. There are no further costs or taxes.
(5) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering ("Authorization"). The actual charge to your credit card account is made at the time we ship the goods to you.
(6) When paying by PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal during the ordering process. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, authenticate with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
(7) When paying by direct debit, you may have to bear those costs that arise as a result of
a reversal of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds in your account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank account data.
(8) If you fall behind with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest of 5 percentage points above the base rate. For each reminder letter sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of EUR 2.50, unless lower or higher damages are proven in the individual case.
§ 5 Offsetting / Right of retention
(1) You shall only be entitled to offsetting if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or recognised by us or is in a close synallagmatic relationship with our claim.
(2) You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address provided by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) As an exception, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have duly ordered the goods on our part, but have not been supplied correctly or on time (congruent covering transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of the goods and have informed you of this circumstance immediately. Furthermore, we may not have assumed the risk of procuring the ordered goods. If the goods are unavailable, we will immediately refund any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered goods (procurement risk). This also applies to the ordering of goods which are only described according to their type and characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods ordered by us from our suppliers.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code), the following shall apply additionally:
- We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
- You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign all claims in the amount
Invoice amount, which results from the resale, to us. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly fulfil your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
- If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
- We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is at our discretion.
§ 7 Cancellation policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. you make the purchase for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to your commercial nor your self-employed professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
Owner: Emanuel J. Keller
Düsseldorfer Str. 76
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to the supplier immediately and in any event within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Owner: Emanuel J. Keller
Dusseldorf Str 76
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)